RV Education 101® Travel Trailer Online 6 Video RV Orientation Training Bundle
6 Online Video Bundle- RV Checklist e-book, How to Buy, Travel Trailer RV Orientation, Tow Like a Pro, RV Essentials, Care & Maintenance, Winterizing & Storing.
RV Education 101® Travel Trailer 6 Video Bundle Training Course
RV Education 101, an RV information and video production company, just made it easier for you to learn about YOUR RV! We took 6 of our individual Travel Trailer related video titles and put them into a bargain set for you. Not only does this eliminate the guesswork as to which titles go together, this thorough training by an RV Industry expert greatly reduces your learning curve as a newbie travel trailer owner, making all of your RV experiences safe, fun and stress free! You also SAVE a significant amount of money with the bundle set discount.
* Also included in this set is our best selling e-book: The Original Checklists for RVers - a $16 value, free.
After watching the complete Travel Trailer set of videos (with some downloadable segments), by RV expert Mark Polk, you will master your own RV experiences.
Mike Wendland, of RV Lifestyle has this to say in his podcast: How to get a complete RV Education ...we talk about RV Education 101, how to learn how to maintain, repair and operate your RV and all the intricate parts and accessories through affordable online training. Our special interview guest is with our friend Mark Polk, who has made available an amazing library of how-to tips,videos and RV training courses. Mark is the best in the business at this and I’m sure you’ll find the wealth of knowledge he is offers will greatly enhance your RV Lifestyle.
Note: The video titles in this set are still available for purchase as single videos.
Video Training Courses Included in the Bundle Set
1. How to Buy the Right RV & Save Thousands Online Video Training Program
2. Travel Trailer Orientation Video Course
3. Tow your Travel Trailer Like a Pro Video Course
4. RV Essential Items Video Course
5. Winterizing & Storing your RV Video Course
6. RV Care & Preventive Maintenance Video Course
Ken & LaDonna Wade....North Carolina
Bob Zagami the Executive Director of New England RV Dealers Association:
Small business entrepreneurs who see a problem, create a solution, launch a business and make life easier for those who buy their products and services drive the economy of this country. I think that's an apt description of what Dawn and Mark Polk envisioned when they launched RV Education 101. The problem was inadequate training being provided to new RV owners, the solution was to create a company that focused exclusively on creating education and training products that would provide exactly what RV consumers were looking for. I've had the pleasure of knowing and working with Dawn and Mark since the first year they were in business (1999), when I was a freelance reporter with RV News. I've never heard a bad word spoken about Dawn and Mark, or a negative comment about their company or their products. They are exactly what every small business in America should strive to become. They have faced challenges head-on and found ways to overcome them. They have survived recessions and the ups and downs of our industry. And they continue to develop new products and services for RV enthusiasts all around this great country. I can recommend RV Education from personal experience as and industry consultant, freelance writer, and as the Executive Director of the New England RV Dealers Association. I think these products should be on the shelves of every dealer and parts and accessories store. I think these products should be provided to customers by dealers when they are delivering a new RV, whether it is that families first RV or the tenth RV. That's how good these products are . . . that's how good this company is . . . and that's how professional Dawn and Mark are. You will enjoy doing business with RV Education 101, and you will quickly appreciate the value and professionalism they bring to our industry and RV consumers every day.
|Janine Pettit - creator of and an Ambassador for Girl Campers everywhere has this to say about RV Education 101: “Mark and his wife Dawn run the RV Education 101 website, have produced over 350 YouTube videos, and Mark Polk has a widely read blog on Go RVing. He is an industry leader in safety and education and always provides his expertise and experience to seasoned RVers and newcomers alike.”
Janine called upon Mark to help her determine if she needed a weight distribution hitch and to help her understand the criteria used to make that determination.
Chief Warrant Officer Three Mark J. Polk was awarded a first place US Army maintenance award from General Shelton.
Mark started RV Education 101 in 1999
- Writer/ Columnist/ Contributor for numerous RV consumer & RV trade newsletters and magazines (RVBusiness, FMCA, RV News, RV Companion, Pop-Up Times, RV Free Wheelin’, Trail Blazer, RV Executive Today and RV Magazine,)
- RV Technical Writer for several newsletters and blogs, (Go RVing blog, KOA Kompass Newsletter and Blog, Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA), RV Net Expert Blog, RV University This Week, Camping World e-newsletter, RV Travel, RV Trader, Rollin On TV website, HGTV and Geiko Insurance blog)
- Script and host television segments for Rollin On TV
- Scripted & hosted television segment titled RV Savvy for four seasons (52 episodes) with RVTV on The Outdoor Channel and three Canadian TV Channels.